Deciding on the perfect shower door is always a task. With so many options for shower doors available, you can naturally get confused. There are many types of doors that you can install for your shower, but the most popular one (as of now) is the frameless shower doors. What is so special about these frameless doors for shower? Well, besides being aesthetically marvelous, it can offer a lot of characteristics too. If you are confused whether to install such a door in your shower, then this article will help you in making a final decision.
Specialty of frameless shower door
Any high quality frameless shower door uses a sturdy and durable tempered glass. So it doesn’t require the support of a metal frame around its exterior edges. This provides a beautiful clean look with a modern touch. There is no visual obstruction in the shower door in OKC. In fact, many people love this door because they provide a beautiful view to the stonework or intricate design of your shower area.
But if you are thinking that they are metal free in nature, then they are not. They generally do have some metal but the frameless doors are virtually metal-free. But the clips on the stationary panels, handles and hinges have to be made up of metals.
Pros and cons of frameless shower doors
Before you finally make a decision to buy a frameless shower door for your bathroom, you need to make sure that you are aware of all the advantages as well as the disadvantages. Here are the pros and cons of using a frameless shower door:
- Can be customized: Most of the frameless shower doors can be customized according to your needs. These doors come in a standard size but in case you need something bigger or smaller, you can customize that.
- Aesthetically appealing: There is no doubt that the frameless shower door can look extremely modern and elegant. They make your shower space look expensive and beautiful as well.
- Easy to clean: The glasses are easier to clean than the metals. With a simple glass cleaning solution, you can wipe the entire door and make it look new and glossy again.
- Complete see through: There will be no obstructions and hence one can see the shower area fully. If you have done some splendid tile works in the shower, one can see that through the frameless door.
- Expensive: The only drawback to this frameless shower door is that they are more expensive than that of the framed ones or the semi framed doors.
So, it is quite clear to you that the frameless shower door in Oklahoma City can be a great choice. But you need to make sure that you are choosing the best service for the installation. As mentioned above, there are no metal frames around the glass edges. Hence, only a very experienced and well-skilled professional team can do this without harming the door or damaging it at all. Make sure to choose the best service for the customization and installation of the frameless shower door of your bathroom.
Central Glass & Mirror Address:232 W Britton Rd,Oklahoma City, OK Phone: 405-840-1636